Enrol in the BFA Program to earn the Banking & Financial Analyst credential in the financial sector.
Banking and Financial Analyst Program Focus: Credit, Investment and Risk Management.
Opportunities after BFA Program
- You can be placed as Rating analyst, Financial analyst, Credit analyst, Risk analyst and Fixed Income analyst in both Domestic and International BFSI Sector
- You can become Business Analyst in BPO / KPO/ IT firms in BFSI sectors
- Candidates can find opportunities in Commercial Banks, Investment Banks and Mutual Funds, Insurance Companies, Brokerage Firms, Private Equity and more
- Find jobs in KPO outfits of major International Commercial Banks, Investment Bank and Research Houses
Why Choose BFA Program?
- To reach higher level of analytical rigor, understanding of equity and fixed income.
- To obtain knowledge on Indian bank lending and mastery of credit and risk analysis
- To gain knowledge on both Indian and the US financial markets
- To interact with Brickwork Ratings analysts
- To add finance certification on your resume for better placements.