Graduates in any discipline with a good academic record are eligible to apply for BFA Program.
BFA Program is offered at two levels:
All applications will be reviewed by a faculty committee with reference to candidates' academic credentials, scores in competitive exams like CAT /MAT / XAT / GMAT / other test scores, if any.
Candidates still pursuing graduation who wish to add a finance certification to their resume are also eligible to apply. They shall demonstrate their academic rigor based on the exams they have faced till the date of application. Such students will not be given BFA Certification till they complete their graduation.
Different Methods of BFA Program
- LIVE Classes: Candidates can enrol in LIVE Classes at 8 different cities that includes are Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata & Mumbai.
- Brickwork Analyst Program: It is a full time job as analyst with a credit rating agency and attending weekend LIVE Classes on Saturdays
- Internet Mode: Recorded videos are made available for candidates who are unable to attend LIVE Classes
- Self study: Enrol for the BFA Program at chosen test centre and study independently
- Out-station participants are required to make their own arrangements for stay. However, on special request, Brickwork Finance Academy can assist participants in making boarding arrangements, at an additional cost
- They can also opt for Internet Mode so that they can virtually attend the class using internet from anywhere
Raghavendra : +91 97434 37999 / 888